Sunday, November 3, 2013

I chose this picture because you can see the flags reflected on the granite next to the names.


The flag's outline can be seen behind the word "Freedom"

I like the way you can see the Eagle coming out over the edge.
I know this one isn't names, but I liked it. 
Names of several community members' family.

I tried to get the flags into this shot.



I like the way the sky reflects on this one. I think it looks pretty.

I was trying to get the flags reflection and I like the angle.

A family's private memorial.

3 comments:

  1. I love your eagle photo! cool angle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first and last one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the angles too, and appreciate you going bck and getting more photos - much better! And as with several of you, background clutter!! We will talk about it - we need PHOTOSHOP!!!!

    ReplyDelete